View Profile endKashika

145 Audio Reviews

I'm not that much into beats, but the atmosphere in this one + the groove overall is freakin' amazing.
I'm aware that it would reach it's max potential with vocals, but anyways.
Would love to hear it with that.
Keep up the good work!

I feel that for pieces like these (that sound like an improvisation) it takes a lot time to write and produce and/or you have to have much inspiration. Really enjoyed it.
Played it and felt really relaxed. Like someone right next to me was sitting and carefully improvising. ^_^
Don't think there's anything to point out in this one, since it's solo instrument song that effectively represents 'background music' style.
Amazing work.

TaintedLogic responds:

Thanks a lot for the kind review, endK! I'm really glad you found the piece so relaxing. :)

Wow. Great production and amazing bone-chilling vibe.

11 Art Reviews

Amazing! ^_^

This is amazing and adorable!

Glad to see that you're also THIS kind of person.
Amazing picture. Dat ear bite, though. ^_-
The only thing ... I'm not alergic to dogs, but I did adopt a cat and I've been trying to teach him how to bark for a while with no success. A day will come, they say.
Hope it happens soon. And when it does - I'll try to make a drawing like yours (unsuccesfully ofc since I have a huge drawing talent).
With a cat. On a leash. Barking.

Phronemophobia responds:

There's always National Cat Day, so even if he won't bark, your lovable kitty will still get his own day to be praised and pampered on the 29th of October. <3

Thank you as always Filip.

Video games. Melodies. Groovez. Electronix.

26, Male